|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Unit|
|Blow Moulding Type||Stretch Blow Molding|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
The Blow Molding Machine receives the Feed from the Extruder as an input. The feed serves as the melted plastic, and it must be fed into the extruder head portion where it will be formed into a pair.
The parison is a plastic tube with a hole at one end that allows compressed air to pass through. The mixture must be run through the mould.
The Cope and Drag sections of the mould should be forced together while pressurised air is being passed from the air tube.
When a soft sheet is exposed to high-pressure air, it will bend in accordance with the internal shape of the mold and deposits on the internal surface of the mold and achieve the shape of the component.Attribute:
- Vertical four column robust clamping and vertical screw type injection.
- injection hydraulic cylinder for smooth and balanced injection.
- Large LID ratio for homogenous optimum melt for all type of engineering plastics.
- Programmable single sliding for suitable insert moulding process.
- Hydraulic ejector after sliding table out position.
- High end PLC HMI for controlling and programming function.
- Hand protection safety features.
- Power saving high tech hydraulic circuit.
- High production speed and with excellent reliability
- Reduced energy consumption and noise level
- Easy to set work parameters
- Easy for set up and maintenance
- Possibility of using environmental friendly lubricants
We are leading manufacturer and suppliers of 2 Cavity Pet Blow Machine
and supply in all over india